Skip to Main Content
Finding Foreign Language films in the High Library
- Go to the High Library catalog
- Enter the language needed in the "subject" search field. Example: french
- Scroll down to the "Type" limiter box. Click on the small arrow on the right to reveal the various types of materials available. Select DVD, or Video, or CD-Audio as needed.
- Click search. Results will display for items either in the foreign language or containing subtitles in requested language.
Finding materials in another language beyond the High Library
- Search in WorldCat for materials that can be borrowed from other libraries.
- Use "limit to: language" , and "limit type to: " as needed in search screen.
- Request items not available in the High Library, by clicking on the "request from interlibrary loan" link.