The High Library's Wall Street Journal subscription allows current Etown students, faculty, and staff to access the paper's online edition, whether on or off-campus via a smartphone, tablet, or computer. Our subscription provides current access to the Wall Street Journal online from 4 years to the present.
To set up your account, follow these steps:
1. Click on our Etown College-specific link: WSJ.com/ETown
2. If prompted, enter your Etown network credentials on the authentication page.
3. Next, on the WSJ.com registration page, enter your Etown credentials if they do not automatically populate; then create a password. Don't forget to choose your account type from the drop-down menu. If you are a student, you will also be asked to enter your graduation month and year.
4. You can now use your account to log in to the Wall Street Journal web site or mobile app from any location, on or off-campus.
5. If you have a personal Wall Street Journal membership and would like to convert it to an Etown-sponsored Wall Street Journal membership, call 1-800-JOURNAL to cancel your current subscription.
You may be asked to renew your account on the anniversary of your registration with WSJ.com in order to confirm your on-going affiliation with Etown College.
To do this, you must log in via this Etown College-specific WSJ.com link (WSJ.com/ETown), as you did when you first registered.