Create a user account to access ICE Video Library
To access the ICE Video Library for the first time, Elizabethtown College students and faculty follow these steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request the University ID and Student Key (or Faculty Key for faculty)
- After receiving these numbers, go to: http://www.icelearningcenter.com
- On the upper right, click on Sign up for ICE
- Create a new account, using your Elizabethtown College email address
- After receiving the emailed password, go back to http://www.icelearningcenter.com and click on log in.
- On the right, click on Student Key or Faculty Key and enter the University ID and apppropriate Key.
- Use the "Edit" tab to change your password. Create a new password in the "Account information" area (the emailed password can only be used once).
- Click on Enter ICE video library and you are in!
You will only need to enter the University ID and Student Key once, when you are creating your account.
You can access the ICE Learning Center from either within or outside of the Elizabethtown College network by simply using your individual ID and Password.
If you have questions, or encounter problems, contact us email@example.com